Rob Roy Way (incl. GPX!)
A 7 (or 8)- stage walk with an overall difficulty grading of 2 (Slightly harder). The path is sometimes indistinct and than navigation skills are essential. The Rob Roy Way is essentially dedicated to Rob Roy MacGregor as he worked, fought and lived the life of Scotland's most notorious outlaw in the 17th & 18th centuries, although the tracks were also well used by other historical characters throughout the Jacobite uprisings and the feuds between local clans.
From Drymen to Callander the route is shared with the Scottish National Trail and at Drymen itself the Rob Roy Way intersects with the West Highland Way.
- Drymen - Aberfoyle 17,5 km (Easy)
- Aberfoyle - Callander 15,25 km (Slightly harder)
- Callander - Strathyre 15 km (Easy)
- Strathyre - Killin 21,5 km (Slightly harder)
- Killin - Ardtalnaig 19,25 km (Slightly harder)
- Ardtalnaig - Aberfeldy 24 km (Slightly harder)
- Aberfeldy - Pitlochry 15 km (Slightly harder)
Ardtalnaig - Amulree 24 km (Slightly harder)
Amulree - Aberfeldy 24,75 km (Slightly harder)
Aberfeldy - Pitlochry 15 km (Slightly harder)