NEW! St Columba's Way (incl. GPX!)
Part of The Way of St Andrews
This is a very long walk in sometimes very difficult terrain. Maps (paper or digital) are strongly advised.
From the historic Isle of Iona to the famous ancient pilgrimage town of St Andrews, nearly 280 km of diverse and breathtaking scenery, along remote coasts, across hills, through glens, or by quiet roads through friendly highland villages. Includes two ferry journeys.
Cyclists may have to dismount on certain sections. On Mull they are advised to consult the website of St Conan’s Pilgrimage Way for alternative bike –friendly routes.
- Iona - Craignure 65 km (2 or 3 days)
- Oban - Dalmally 42 km (2 days)
- Dalmally - Killin 64 km (2 or 3 days)
- Killin - Amulree 44 km (2 days)
- Amulree - Perth 35 km (2 days)
- Perth - St Andrews 67,5 km (2 or 3 days)